These low carb no-bake paleo grasshopper bars are healthy, dairy free, refined sugar free and so tasty. They’re loaded with all kinds of nourishing ingredients so you can feel good about serving them and eating them anytime!
- 2 Hass avocados
- 1/2 cup low-carb sweetener like Monk Fruit sweetener
- 3/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 6 scoops stevia (approx. 3/16 teaspoon)
- 4 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup low-carb sweetener like Monk Fruit sweetener
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Lightly grease an 8×8 pan.
- Place all ingredients in high powered blender or a food processor. Process until blended. If you prefer the texture of coconut in the finished result, do not process completely.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan and place in freezer.
- In small saucepan, melt coconut oil and sweetener over low heat.
- Remove from heat, add in remaining ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Pour over chilled bottom layer. Return to the freezer until the chocolate layer is solid–about 15 minutes.
- Cut into bars using a warmed knife
- Store covered in the refrigerator or freezer.