Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Submitted by Erica Wennell
- 3 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, Melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Dark Chocolate Chips, Paleo-friendly, like enjoy life semisweet chocolate mini chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together almond meal, baking soda, and salt to remove lumps.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together cooled coconut oil, honey, eggs, and vanilla until combined.
- Add in almond meal mixture and beat until fully incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches in between.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes or until the tops begin to brown, rotating the baking sheets halfway through.
- Let cool on baking sheet for about 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.